- Overlooking Sir Winston Churchill Park, an expansive 21 acre city park with 10 evening lit tennis court, jogging track, off leash dog park, ravine trails and kids play centre
- 5 minutes walk to the St. Clair West Subway Station
- St. Clair Street Car stop located steps from the front door
- Short minute walk to 66,000 sq. ft. recently renovated Loblaw
- Steps to Toronto’s historic Forest Hill which boasts quaint retail boutiques, restaurants, LCBO, fitness clubs and banks
- Close proximity to Canada’s most esteemed private and public schools including: Forest Hill Collegiate, The Bishop Strachan School, Upper Canada College and St. Michael’s College School
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder