Hariri Pontarini Architects
Cecconi Simone Inc.
From 535 Sq. Ft. To 1727 Sq. Ft.
$0.50 Per Square Foot Per Month
1 Bloor St East, Toronto, Ontario M4Y2W2
Asquith Green Park , George Hislop Park , Harold Town Park , St. Mary Street Parkette , and Yonge /
1 Bloor St East
Toronto Ontario M4Y 2W2
Number One Bloor is a new condo project by Great Gulf currently under construction at 1 Bloor St E in Toronto. The project is scheduled for completion in 2014. Available condos start in the $500,000's. The project has a total of 732 units.
One-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, two-bedroom, two-bedroom plus den designs available.
Steam Room | Bar | Indoor Pool | Spa | Outdoor Pool | Yoga/Aerobics Centre | Change Rooms | 24-hour concierge | Workout Facilities.
pre-engineered hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchens with 27" Blomberg stainless steel fridge, 30" black ceramic glass cook-top, built-in 30" stainless steel oven, built-in stainless steel microwave, 30" slide-out hood fan, Cecconi Simon-designed cabinetry, pull-out two-bin recycle system, choice of granite or Corian countertop, single-bowl stainless steel under-mount sink with contemporary polished chrome faucet, porcelain tile backsplash, Cecconi Simone-designed island with display niche, prep area in granite or Corian and Corian eating table with an integrated trough, ceiling-mounted track lighting complete with pendants over island, stacked brand-name 24" white washer/dryer; master/main bathrooms with Cecconi Simone custom-designed cabinetry and custom-designed Corian sink with polished chrome wall-mounted faucet; and unique mirrored wall cabinet above vanity, white soaker tub, polished chrome accessory package, frameless glass shower enclosure, emergency voice communication system, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector, future technology-ready high-speed Internet access, rough-in for future suite security, pre-wired for cable, TV and telephones.
- 65 storey tower.
- Interior by Cecconi Simone Inc.
- Over 27,000 sq.ft. of spa / resort inspired interior amenities located on the 6th and 7th floor. An additional 19,000 sq.ft. of outdoor amenity space on the 7th floor designed by Janet Rosenberg + Associates Landscape Architecture
- 24 hour, 7 days a week concierge
- Resident superintendent for on-site maintenance
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station
- Underground garage painted white and lit with fluorescent lighting for added safety and security
- Custom-designed high-speed elevators
- Visitor parking for both cars and bicycles on the uppermost parking level
- Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby
- Direct TTC subway access
- Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads, which are required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, sprinklers, and heating and cooling ducts
- Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring throughout, as per builder’s standard samples
- Choice of designer-selected 1st upgrade pre-finished engineered flooring throughout, as per builder’s samples
- Choice of designer-selected 2nd upgrade pre-finished engineered flooring throughout, as per builder’s samples
- Solid core entry door with security view-hole
- Sliding door to master bedroom or second bedroom, as per plans
- Sliding glass door to master bedroom or second bedroom, as per plans
- Architecturally-designed baseboards, door frames and casings
- Polished chrome door handles and hardware
- White, plastic-coated, ventilated wire shelving in all closets
- Stacked brand-name 24” white washer/dryer with exterior venting in all suites, as per plans
- Stacked brand-name 27” white washer/dryer with exterior venting in all suites, as per plans
- Solar screen window coverings in cook/dine/live, as per builder's standard samples
- Blackout screens in master bedroom and second bedroom, as per builder's standard samples
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder